Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Chastity and Orgasm Update

I have been tracking the amount of time I spend in chastity for almost 5 years.  I have also been tracking my orgasms for almost 7 years.  My chastity tracking is pretty accurate as that was never a secret with Mistress.  My orgasm tracking, on the other hand, didn't become accurate until last year when I started tracking the times I have cum without permission.  I wasn't about to put in writing all of the times I came without permission to avoid punishment. 

Nowadays, I am to the point of wanting very strict orgasm control.  Notice that I don't say orgasm denial, but orgasm control.  Do I want to be denied?  Absolutely.  I want to be more denied than I ever have, but that's not up to me.  I want Mistress to control my pleasure or preferably my lack of pleasure 100%.  I was fairly good on the honor system, but not good enough.  Chastity is keeping the control portion of my desires intact. 

So we are almost half way through 2019.  Here is where things stand. 

Orgasms
  
By this time last year, I only had 5 orgasms.  None of them unauthorized.

Feb 20th - Full 
March 3rd - Full 
March 24th - Full 
April 23rd - Full 
May 28th - Ruined/full 

So far this year I have had 7 orgasms, with Mistress only giving me permission to cum 3 times.

Jan 22nd - Full  
April 7th - Full 
April 8th - Full - Unauthorized 
April 10th - Full - Unauthorized 
April 13th - Full - Unauthorized 
May 22nd - Full 
May 28th - Full -  Unauthorized 

3 of my 4 unauthorized orgasms happened on a trip we were on.  Once I had that orgasm (with permission) on April 7th, I was unable to control myself.  Hotel rooms make it extremely difficult for me to want to be denied without being locked up.  Mistress likes having easy access to my cock when we travel, apparently, so do I. 

Last year I had a total of 14 orgasms, so I am on track to have more orgasms this year than I did last year unless Mistress helps me with my cheating. 

Chasity 

At this time last year, I was locked in chastity for 55 days. 

This year so far, I have been locked up 124 days, which 69 days more than last year at the same time. 

If I stay locked for at least another 45 days through the end of the year, I will break my annual chastity record.  If I remained locked for the rest of the year, I would spend over 10 months in chastity. 

Now all of this is clearly fantasy land for me.  Mistress indulges me when I really wish she forced it on me.  I love the idea of being locked while Mistress uses me.  I want to give her orgasms every single day.  I want to use my fingers on her G-spot and use her favorite glass dildo, and the Hitachi, and the fucking machine.  I want to wear a thick cock sleeve so I can fuck her properly with no chance of me cumming.  I want to use a strap-on with her while my cock is helplessly locked away. 


Mistress has done a great job lately, of keeping me aroused while locked in chastity.  She grabs at my cage, she pinches my nipples a few times during the day, and she will make comments on either me being locked up or about something feminine.  I fantasize about her ramping up the teasing and flirting all while I am locked up.  I dream of scenes where my cock is ignored completely or I am teased until I have tears in my eyes with frustration.  The goal is to make me so sexually frustrated that I want this chastity game to end - and it doesn't...





  









3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for sharing so much, i'm jealous... Can you recommend a starter cock cage? cb6000? Holy Trainer? something else?
    andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy 2-3 knock off devices that you think you would like and narrow it down form there. This is the one I am currently wearing (6 weeks straight now). https://www.dhgate.com/product/natural-resin-3d-short-cock-cage-pa-lock/422947251.html You can find similar on ebay that ship from the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete