Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Quick Post

Mistress and I have been phenomenally busy.  So much so, that physical intimacy and my libido have been on the back burner.  Add in 2.5 weeks of me being sick and not much has happened so it's been 5+ weeks since my last post.

I don't have much time to post today other than to say Mistress and I finally had sex after a 5-week hiatus and as is becoming my new norm, I sneak off and masturbate not too long after an authorized orgasm.  Maybe that is why I'm having chastity fantasies again.  If I am going to not cum, I want it to be enforced with a device.  Badly.  So bad I have secretly been wearing a device a couple times during the day.

I have also been starting to fantasize about some feminization.  Not full-on, but more than just panties.

That's enough for now.  Here are some recent images I recently saved.  The tiny cage is hot!














No comments:

Post a Comment