Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today's Edge - Edging

Today, I edged to this picture and the description.  Needless to say, I was dripping before reading it completely the first time.

What I do once he’s fully erect, is I just gently rub My thumb in circles right under the tip of his penis, like this…



You have no idea how sensitive that spot is for a man, it’s like Your clit, just incredibly sensitive. I’ll rub him like this for about half an hour. It’s the easiest way to drain a penis without an orgasm. It isn’t enough stimulation for him to orgasm, but it will push him past his point of no return again, and again, and again, and again! After 30 or 40 minutes of this, You can have a grown man crying and begging you to stop, with a big puddle of cum on his belly and dripping off his balls, and his penis still hard and desperate to orgasm. There are plenty of other ways to drive a man to that point, but this is the easiest, and every Woman should master this technique before She moves on to more advanced ones…

No comments:

Post a Comment