Tuesday, July 1, 2014

This morning's edge - Hot Story

Parts of this story remind me of when me and my Mistress first met.

http://www.literotica.com/s/david-to-dee

"Stop right there," Gina said softly.

Dave paused, startled by her low demanding tone.

"Take off that towel and climb up on the bed, Dave."

He hesitated, looking in her brown eyes, then unwrapped the towel, folded it and placed it on the overstuffed chair by the bed. He felt his cock thickening as he crawled up onto the shiny black satin comforter.

"Lie on your stomach."

He complied immediately, carefully pressing his cock down so that it pointed between his feet as he lowered himself face down on the bed.

Gina grasped his hands and gently placed the leather cuffs on them, keeping them behind his back as he groaned.

"Just relax, love," she whispered in his ear. "I really want to do this."

"Okay, Gina."

She tied the scarf over his eyes, then grabbed his cock and pulled downward, making him squirm toward the foot of the bed. She quickly tied each of his ankles to the legs of the bed frame, keeping them spread wide. Finally, Gina took off her panties and stuffed them in his mouth, and tied them there with a stolen stocking from his closet.

"Mmmmmm," she whispered sultrily in his ear. "You look so delicious like this. I think I like you helpless. Can you get away?"

Dave writhed on the bed for a moment, before shaking his head and chuckling nervously into her panties.

Suddenly, he felt a slap on his vulnerable bottom. He twisted in his bonds, but couldn't escape as another blow landed on the opposing cheek of his ass.

"You've been naughty, Dave. You've been hiding things from me." She took the dildo out from under the mattress, and smacked his ass with it.

"Did you think I wouldn't find out, Dave? Don't you think it's awfully selfish of you to hide all these pleasures from me? Are you afraid of me, Dave? Maybe you should be!!!"

He groaned as Gina told him about sneaking into his closet, about perusing through his femdom and crossdressing magazines.

"And guess what else I found, Dave," she whispered, rubbing the thick-veined heavy fake cock over his ass cheeks. "What do you think I should do with this?"

She prodded the fat latex cock-head at Dave's rectum, noting his tense fear.

"Afraid I might slip and ram this in without lube, Dave? I probably should, you know, to make you sorry for hiding these things from me! But I think I'll do something even meaner! I'm going to show you all the fun we could have had, if only you'd been more open with me, sweetheart. I'm sorry, Dave, but I can't stay with you if you hide things from me."

Dave groaned, tears were wetting the scarf. He was excited at Gina's domination, but this seemed to be the end. It was all his fault! His cock went flaccid at his shame. He was overwhelmed by an empty feeling of sadness.

"Aw, am I scaring you? Why aren't you hard as a rock, little girl? Isn't this what you always wanted?"

She hit his ass again with the toy, hard.

"Well, ya know, Dave, you don't really look like the girl of my dreams right now. But you will, soon enough!"

Gina climbed off of his tethered torso, and opened her purse next to his ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment