Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Today's Edge - Bondage Box

Also, this is the 200th post to this blog!


Found online a few days ago.  It get's me hot thinking of the helplessness and the objectification.  Story below pics.

       
    


The “bondage box” is a rare, but wonderful piece of equipment. If you come across one, don’t hesitate to try it out, they are a lot of fun.

In its most simple form, it acts as a cage with a built in neck stockade. Latches need not be locked, as it is impossible to reach them from the inside, although I prefer using padlocks even when unnecessary, as it sends an incredible message of total control.

More elaborate boxes have straps and various restraints inside them to keep idle hands busy, and to prevent self stimulation. They can resemble bondage chairs, keeping legs, torso, and arms firmly fixed in place. This allows using butt plugs and electro toys to keep things interesting while spending time boxed up.

Since access to the head is easy, applying gags, muzzles and hoods to even an unwilling bottom becomes simple. Grooming is also a breeze. If your boy has a cocky long head of hair, he really has no choice as you shave that shit down to the skin…leave him a little fuzz on the top if you are feeling generous.





I was lucky enough to climb into a box like this once. I had an electro-butt plug stuffed in my ass, but was otherwise naked. I climbed in and sat on the padded bench. My hands were placed in bondage mitts and attached to front corners with padlocks. Then the box was stuffed with inflated packing bags…you know, those plastic tubes filled with air used for shipping. He stuffed them everywhere, under and around my knees, around my crotch, all around, so that they filled the box at least six inches above the top, almost covering my head. Then the top pieces went on…one behind my head and one in front, he pressed them down firmly, crushing all of those packing bags into the box and around me. They pressed me firmly into position…he had to sit on the lid to get the latch closed. I couldn’t move…it was unrelenting, firm and solid — total bondage perfection.

Then he pulled out another, smaller box. It was padded, and had nothing but a tube sticking out of it. He shoved that tube in my mouth and stuffed my head, along with more packing bags, into the smaller box which was then firmly latched to the top of the box.

It was nirvana. There was no struggling, no pressure points, no shifting position. I was horny…my cock had found a way to get hard and grow between the bags, which pressed on it and seemed to grip it in place…but I couldn’t buck or thrust…no movement was possible.

Then he turned on the electro…the butt plug was designed to force my sphincter to contract, forcing me to squeeze and release. The rhythmic pulses causing me to fuck myself with that plug. It occurred to me that squeezing my sphincter was the only voluntary movement I had left…and he had just taken total control of it. As the evening progressed he slowly turned up the intensity of the electro…from an interesting buzz…to a period of incredible pleasure…to the orgasm…an incredible motionless orgasm…floating there packed in that box…and then beyond the orgasm…he continued to increase the intensity…to pain…delicious but terrible pain…and then beyond pain where I disconnected from the universe and my total existence was simply wave after wave of those horrific contractions…and he continued to increase the level, despite my inhuman screaming through that tube…until…until…I came again…and that sensation cannot be described in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment