Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today's Edge - Vacuum Bed

This morning I edge to the thought of being in our vacuum bed.  The vacuum bed is unique in that you aren't tied up, but you can't move a muscle either.  I imagine it would be like being drugged so you can't move a muscle, but you are aware of everything.  I fantasized about tying my balls in a neat little package before getting in the bed.  I would then get in and position my legs tight together with my balls on top of my thighs.  My hands would be at my side and slightly under me to keep my body weight on them and to keep my profile thinner.  MBB would then turn on the bed and let it crush me before turning it off (our bed holds air very well so a vacuum doesn't need to keep running).  She would then block off my breathing with a finger on the air tube and make me squirm for air.  She might take a drink of wine and spit some down the breathing tube for me to drink.  I then fantasized about her smacking me in the balls and there would be nothing I could do about it.  I also thought about her using the Venus 2000 on me to tease me, but realized that wouldn't work for my final nasty thought.  I thought about MBB either putting a condom on my cock, and then she would ride my cock until I came inside her.  Then I would hear her next idea.  She would tell me she is going to scoop all of my cum out of her pussy and feed it to me down the tube.  There would be nothing I could do to stop it.  I also imagined her getting me to cum in a condom and feeding that to me down the tube.  I would be so pissed off, but for some reason that idea gets me so hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment