Friday, May 10, 2013

Today's Edge - Fucking Machine

Today's edge had me thinking about the fucking machine Mistress and I have.  I have used it once in my ass, but not with Mistress.  I imagined her telling me to make sure I am "cleaned out" an hour or so before we start.  I get myself ready and cleaned up.  I show up in the dungeon ready to go.  Mistress would either tie me down to the cross on up or down, or on the kneeling stockade.  She would then proceed to lube up my ass and work a finger or some of our smaller toys to get me loosened up a little.  She would then place the fucking machine ready to fuck my ass.  I imagined her telling me that my cock is not going to get any attention (except possibly pain) and my ass will be the focus of my ordeal.  I imagined it being a slow deliberate deep fucking, but of course Mistress could make it fast and furious.  I imagine her playing with the controls with an evil smile as well as making me beg for more lube when things dry out.

I imagine her using her glass dildo on herself as well as our Hitachi.  She would get multiple orgasms all the while teasing me about how I can't orgasm from my ass - or can I?

The dark side of me thinks about her making me cum in the 1st couple minutes of the session so my ass is getting fucked when I am not horny.  I would be cursing her and using my safe-word and having her ignore it. I would be pissy but know deep down it would make me horny thinking about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment