Friday, July 22, 2011

Full Baloons

It's been 11 days since I have had an orgasm.  I did have a little spill 2 days ago, which I wished didn't happen but I am still quite worked up.

MBB and I won't be seeing much of each other over the next couple days which is a bummer.  I know she trusts me so it was fun this morning when she had me lock up my cock marking my cock as her property.  I get hard just thinking about her doing that.  After my workout this morning I got dressed in some new feminine underclothes I bought that matches a set I also purchased for MBB. 

MBB are still planning on moving in together which I am very excited about.  This living apart crap is putting a toll on our relationship.  Especially with the kinky stuff.  It seems like we have to start over every weekend.

I don't know why, but the longer I go without coming the more I think about feminization.  Feminization and humiliation.  I think it's because the longer I go, the more extreme my thoughts become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment