Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Short break and locked again

Mistress and I spent the weekend away with some friends. There was a small chance of my chastity being seen so Mistress granted me a couple days of freedom. As much as I want to cum I didn’t have the opportunity to cum with her or the ability to sneak an orgasm. We got home on Sunday and Mistress has me wear a pink camisole and pink yoga pants for lounging around the house that evening. I absolutely love it when she picks out feminine things for me to wear. There was no indication from Mistress to lock back up. To be fair she may not have been thinking it. When Sunday night came around Mistress fell asleep before me. I had a dilemma. Stay free and risk my morning horniness or lock myself back up.  I chose to lock back up.  I left the keys on her vanity. When morning came around I was awake long before Mistress. I was lying on the couch in my camisole and yoga pants and I swear if I wasn’t locked up I would have at least edged myself and possibly more. Instead, I lay there frustrated unable to do anything about my growing frustration.  When Mistress awoke the next morning the keys that I placed on her vanity we’re gone, hidden away somewhere. My cock twitched when I saw this.

It’s now a few days later and no mention has been made of my chastity. We are back on my long term denial program. In another week I will have had only one orgasm in the first quarter of 2019.

I forgot to mention. I recently bought 4 new chastity devices on eBay. One was $8 and the rest averaged $5.50. The $8 device is a short version of my favorite device. So far shorter is better. It’s more comfortable under my clothes and requires less adjusting due to the back and forth of erections and softening.  When I had a bit of freedom on Friday morning I tried all of the devices on. What kind of guy tries on different chastity devices when he has a bit of unsupervised time unlocked?  A chastity slave that’s who.

I’ve got to run now and take the dog to the dog park. I think I’ll wear something feminine under my clothes while I’m there.

Update. On my way to the dog park.  The only shirt I am wearing is a gray satin camisole tank top. Have a fleece over it, but no other male clothes to cover it.

Today's mood...







No comments:

Post a Comment