Thursday, August 30, 2018

Chastity Effects

I am horny.  So very horny right now.  I woke up at 3 AM with a raging hard-on.  From 3 to about 4:30 all I could do was fantasize and let my mind run wild with ideas.

I am starting to think that chastity is the ultimate aphrodisiac for me.  There is absolutely no way in the world for chastity to not make me horny.  Even when I really, really don't want to be wearing a device, I am horny.  Maybe part of the reason I get horny is because I am relinquishing control of my cock to my Mistress even when I don't want to.

Having a device on can get easier, but there is no forgetting it.  It's not like a pair of panties or a collar that you can forget at times.  A chastity device is 24/7 restrictive bondage. 

I can tell that chastity is very powerful as my fantasies get more involved and darker.  My blog posts are much more frequent.  My desire to be feminized is much, much stronger.  I crave something in my ass so that I get some sort of stimulation since my cock can't feel anything.  It also makes me want to stay in chastity - indefinitely.

Mistress and I are about to go on vacation.  I different fantasies about being locked up while we are away.  In one fantasy, Mistress leaves the keys at home, and I end up spending all week pleasuring Mistress with my tongue and fingers.  In another Mistress and I go to a semi-private beach and I have to suntan in my bikini bottom or a skimpy swimsuit.  Even in swim trunks I would be paranoid about someone figuring it out.  A good paranoid.   



However since Mistress loves penetration I fantasize about being locked up and only released when she wants cock.  The rest of the time I am locked.  This also keeps me from masturbating without permission while on vacation which is my most frequent cheating time.  Of course nighties and panties are good vacation accoutrements.

I know I will eventually re-adapt to being able to sleep more soundly, but I will never get 'used' to it.  That's the way it is meant to be.  I am a lucky man!

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment