Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Things I like to/want to hear

Last night was a rough night.  The roughest since I went back into chastity last week.  I kept waking up with my cock erect and straining against my chastity device.  I would wake up, think of things to take my mind off of my cock (hard to do when you sleep in a nighty) and as soon as I realized I wasn't hard any more, I would get hard again.  As I tried to go to sleep I tried to make lists to get myself bored enough to fall asleep.  The opposite happened.  I ended up making kinky lists and one of them is the topic of this post.  Here are things that Mistress says to me that I love or things that I would love to hear in the proper context.

  • Strip
  • Kneel
  • Kiss my shoes
  • Go put your chastity device on












  • Go plug yourself for 3 hours
  • Go upstairs, get the bed ready tie yourself up.
  • You will not be getting out of chastity any time soon
  • Don't you dare cum
  • Lick your cum out of my pussy
  • I want your toenails painted until I tell you otherwise









  • Put on your collar, lock it and give me the key
  • Come here, bitch
  • Put your fingers inside me
  • You're grounded
  • Put on your nighty
  • I want you fully dressed, now
  • Wake up, make me cum
  • Driver slower, or else
  • Get me another drink
  • Bitch, go upstairs and get me...
  • Get into the cage
  • Lick me
  • Go stand in the corner until I tell you to can stop
  • Wear something feminine under your clothes today












  • You will not speak unless spoken to
  • Tell me all of your naughty thoughts
  • Deep throat my strap-on until your eyes water
  • Wait until I take you out in public dressed up
Readers, please comment and let me know what things you like to say/hear from your Owner/slave.  

2 comments:

  1. -I'm going to have sp much fun
    -Ignore the people around us, focus on me only
    -I know it hurt but it has to go inside
    -Breath, I will stop you from breathing when the time is right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! They are all good ones.

    ReplyDelete