Friday, July 1, 2016

Take 2

I recently bought a new chastity device that was the wrong size due to me measuring incorrectly.  Last night my new device arrived and this morning I put it on as I was told it I would be wearing it this evening.  As usual I woke up full of testosterone and horniness so it was easy to want to lock myself up.



This deice is 5 millimeters smaller than the last one. It should reduce the movement that was irritating my piercing which is good, but it will be much more uncomfortable when I get hard.

Wearing this will also  prevent me from edging like I did a couple time this week.  I edged to a video of a guy getting caned pretty well.  The video is only 12 minutes start to finish, but it seemed to be more than enough for the guy in the video.

  http://www.xvideos.com/video13292477/domme_canes_slave_buttocks


 



I fantasize about a beating like this, one with my safeword being ignored.

 Also edged another day to some Divine Bitches.

http://cdnp.kink.com/imagedb/40306/v/h/320/hires/40306_7.mp4


The day I edged to this video I leaked a tiny bit which I promptly licked up.  Additionally I wore panties a few days this week in addition to my nighty.  I do love being a little slut.



No comments:

Post a Comment