Monday, April 18, 2016

Sexual Sadism

Definitions:

Sadism is the deriving of sexual gratification or the tendency to derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain or emotional abuse on others. A person who enjoys sadism is a sadist.

The essential feature of sexual sadism is a feeling of sexual excitement resulting from administering pain, suffering, or humiliation to another person. The pain, suffering, or humiliation inflicted on the other is real; it is not imagined and may be either physical or psychological in nature.

The other day I came across a video of a woman being tortured by a guy who I believe is her husband.  http://motherless.com/C30B7A5


When the video starts you see the woman in this position.  Her arms tightly bound against an upright post, a crotch rope tightly splitting her pussy, nipple clamps applied, and her knees tied to her neck keeping her from stretching out.  She is in tears and nearly hyperventilating.  It turns out she has been in this position for 30-35 minutes.  Every muscle in her body has to be screaming in pain.  All she can try to do is mentally try to distance herself from the pain.

 Her Dom verbally taunts her, rubbing it in as she tried to find a comfortable position.  You can hear her beg "please" to him.  He tells her that every times she asks he will add a minute to her suffering.  He asks her questions, but she is so mentally wrecked she has difficulty answering him.  Which he then threatens her again.  He eventually cuts the rope to her knees, but instead of relief she screams as her muscles reawaken in pain.

The thing is, what I found to be the hottest part is how her Dom was treating her.  I am sure her cares for her deeply as they have a business selling videos like this and have been doing it for a long time.  You wouldn't know it watching this video.  You can hear pure joy in his voice.  He is loving her suffering.  Where a non-sadist would try to moderate the pain for their sub, he clearly makes it worse for her.  The end of the video is him telling her how he is going to wreck her in another scene.

I am no masochist.  I am not a big fan of pain or discomfort, but I found myself being a little jealous of this woman.  The helplessness she must have felt is what really excites the hell out of me.  I know I would hate to endure this scene. I would be angry and frustrated and would likely lash out at my tormentor.  The beauty is a sadist doesn't care.  They find delight in that situation.  They push people past where they think they can't go.  They make a submissive accept their fate.

That is where my head has been the last few days.  I can;t get it out of my mind.  Fantasizing about being pushed in ways that would truly make me wish it would stop.  The mind fuck of having someone laughing at me as I was crying and begging it to stop.

Here are some things I would find as sadistic if they happened to me.

  • Cattle prods, stun guns and other electrical torture.  They literally can make me cower in fear.

  • Ball busting.  I have never liked the pain that comes with it, but the helplessness is real.

  • Waterboarding.  To keep pouring water on someone you see so distressed is sadistic.

  • Stress positions.  Like the picture at the top of the page or below.  Something that hurts and requires no effort on the Domme's part.


  • Being locked in a cage more for than an hour or 2.  Being locked in our basement bedroom for a long weekend.  The "fun" part would wear off real quick.
  • Being dressed as a woman in front of a person other than my Domme sounds great but would freak me out badly.  To have her make me do it would be sadistic.
  • Being forced to be with another man.
  • Being beaten harder than I ever have (video below is intense)
video

Lastly, while researching this post I was reminded of a particularly cruel Domme from the UK.  She does very mean things to her sub and I am pretty sure that for the most part he hates it.  I know I would hate it.  The reason I would want to experience it is to see someone truly get off on making me miserable.  The more I would hate it, the hotter Mistress would get.  Here is a description of what she does to her slave.

Bitch-boy spend many, many hours in sensory deprivation bondage.  So relaxing (for me), while I watch TV, deal with emails, work on my tan or read.

I dress him up in his sissiest outfits.  I use white noise in his headphones and a total blackout hood so he can't see.  He is tied so that he can barely move.  If it's an hour or so I tie him spread eagle.  If it's longer I use the straight jacket.  I am so perverse to take such pleasure in leaving poor bitch-boy in his sensory deprivation bondage for a minimum of an hour, and often soooo much longer, with a urine or semen ice chunk in his funnel gag and a fresh coating of Icy Hot to his cock and balls, before I go outside to work on my tan and leave him to endure his torment.  

I try to visit him every hour so.  To refresh the ice in his funnel gag, to reapply Icy Hot and to get myself off while he screams in pain.  Often time I will use a toothbrush on the head of his sensitive cock, an inter-dental brush in his urethra and a ruler to his balls to make sure his suffering is complete.  

Reading what she does to her slave gets me hot, but deep down I know that I would not want that treatment.  I would be miserable.  Knowing that doesn't stop me from wanting it on another level.  Just knowing that Mistress could get off on treating me so cruelly is what makes me consider wanting to try it.  

1 comment:

  1. i find predicament bondage really interesting and erotic. As a sub/CD guy, i can find it hard to watch Women getting abused sometimes. But, if/as i get myself mentally pictured in the video, it becomes far easier to watch an get into. thanks for your posts... sara

    ReplyDelete