Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly post - still no orgasm

I just got done with an ordered edging session.  I cant think of a better time to post to my blog.  I have been infatuated with a few thoughts lately.  The most predominant one is using our new mechanical toys.  I am looking forward to the Venus 2000 as well as dreading it.  I have to believe it will be use for erotic torture much more than pleasure.  It's a good thing I like erotic torture.  I found a story tonight that I edged to found here http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/15712

I have also been fantasizing about Sophia coming over.  It's a lot of work, but it's always a lot of fun.  Along with that I have been thinking about MBB pushing me more and more into femme stuff.  Things like finger and toenail polish, mascara, clothes, etc.  I also think of her surprising me with making me put lip gloss or tinted lip balm just before we walk into a bar.  I will be very self conscious, especially worrying about leaving marks on a glass.  The fantasy isn't so much the femme part of it, but it's the pushing my boundaries, and actively pushing them. Thinking of MBB picking out my clothes and making me wear them (including shoes) really seems to put me in a different state of mind.

To add to the limits topic, I have also been fantasizing about other limits being pushed.  What comes to mind is obviously femme stuff, but also things like cum play, expanded bondage, and other naughty things.  I think about being locked in the dog cage overnight, not because I have misbehaved, but to have MBB wield her power over me and to push my buttons.  I imagine going through my list of limits and almost limits and starting to dabble there.  The mind fuck part of that gets me all hot and bothered.  Locking me in a cage, having to wear the straight jacket or shackles for hours, and even chastity just gets to me in a way that's hard to describe.  Also I think I might rebel or talk back, but having you do it just for the sake of doing it, I see that opening a whole new level of power exchange.

I have also been thinking of being outed to a 3rd party.  I know that is just me not cumming that makes that become hot to me.  I figure it's easily been 3 weeks since I have had an orgasm, so things that normally make me uncomfortable are becoming things I run through my head and get excited about.

It's crazy what not coming does to me.  I am a lucky, lucky slave.

Oh, I almost forgot.  MBB putting the long term temporary tattoo gel on me seems hot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment