Saturday, December 16, 2017

A plan for my next orgasm.

Last night was another night of Mistress using me in a way that is good for both of us.  Our evening consisted of happy hour, and some time home with the pets.  We went to bed at a decent hour and while we were getting ready Mistress started asking me some questions. Mistress started by asking me how long I could go without an orgasm before I started having a bad attitude.  To me this was an interesting question. 

There are clearly examples of men that get resentful when they don't cum.  I am not one of those men.  I told Mistress so long that there was ample teasing and interaction that I could go a very long time without an orgasm.  And when I say teasing, it doesn't necessarily have to be physically teasing my cock, although that would be nice.  It could be mental teasing.  Comments, text messages, and other sorts of non-physical teasing are very powerful.  Without some sort of acknowledgement and encouragement of chastity play, then I would eventually get resentful, but not due to lack of cumming. 

She asked again how long I could go without an orgasm.  I told her I could likely go a year.  Then I lowered that to once a quarter.  Now it;s not that I can't go a year without an orgasm, I can.  My only concern with long term denial is that I may forget how good an orgasm feels, and then I won't be as motivated to chase that orgasm if I forget how they feel.  That being said, I do believe that frequent edging can make long term orgasm denial (longer than 90 days at a time) possible.  Edging does 3 things.  It reminds the body of what an orgasm will feel like, but at the same time it removes the let down of an orgasm.  The 3rd item is the mind-fuck that occurs by being edged and locked back up.  It's incredibly powerful.

Mistress told me to think about what dates I wanted to have my orgasms.  I suggested she might not have the dominant desire to keep me denied long term and that she would have to enforce 24/7 chastity.  She assured me that she can so long as she gets to have as much pleasure as she wants.  By this point my cock was straining against my chastity cage.  I was in heaven.  Here I was locked up and being told I was going to go a very long time without an orgasm, but she would be using me.

Mistress then told me to put some towels on the bed as she was going to use me.  At first she didn't unlock me.  That made my head spin even more.  She soon relented and had me unlock my cock.  As I entered her pussy, I was amazed at how good it felt.  It's only the 2nd time in 22 days that my cock has felt any sensation.  I slipped deeper into sub-space by knowing I was going to be used for Mistress' pleasure.

As soon as I was inside Mistress she started being very rough with my nipples.  Not too rough as I am not feeling any residual pain this morning.  She started teasing me about the date I would choose for my next orgasm. Would it be Valentines day?  I said that day is for her, not for me.  Besides I want to make sure this period of denial would be the longest of the last 35 years of my life.  My current record of no orgasms was set on March 26th of this year when I went 72 days without an orgasm.  That means I would need to go to at least  February 4th to beat my old record.  So technically Valentines day could work, but I chose March 31st.  That would be 129 days or 4 months and 9 days.  Can we do it?

I wasn't inside Mistress for very long before I was on the edge.  Mistress had me use my fingers on her.  I made her cum in no time.  I was able to put my cock back inside we and we continued to discuss things.  I don't remember the order of things, but here are some of the things that came up.

  • I expressed how happy I am to see Mistress embracing my chastity and her pleasure.
  • Mistress mentioned that I need to start dressing feminine again.  We both believe I am much more submissive and respectful the more feminine I am dressed.  She will need to reset some ground rules for this as I am out of practice and insecure about it (meaner is better).
  • Mistress wants to get me some more feminine outfits.  Looks like a trip to the thrift store soon!
  • With us both working from home now, I can be at her beck and call sexually.  I can be on the floor under her desk with my tongue on her pussy, or I can meet her in the bedroom and make her cum until she is satisfied. 
Mistress again asked me what date I wanted to orgasm.  Then an idea hit me.  What if I didn't get to pick my orgasm directly, but I had to do something very difficult to signify that I was ready to orgasm.  What if I asked to be locked in the cage for 24 hours or longer to signify I wanted an orgasm?  What if I went in public fully cross-dressed to signify I wanted to orgasm.  I was going to mention some other limit pushing ideas, but Mistress jumped on that idea, a little too quickly.  She indicated that I will not be allowed an orgasm until I take her car to go get gas while I am fully feminized.  This idea scares the hell out of me while it excites me to no end at the same time.  A real challenge!

I was able to give Mistress at least 3 squirting orgasms before she was done using me.  I immediately cleaned myself up and locked my cock back up.  I thanked Mistress profusely for using me and denying me.  I went to bed feeling very horny, but also feeling very owned.  Every slaves dream come true.

As I write this I am realizing some challenges moving forward.  For me to get so horny that I will get myself dressed up and go out in public will take some effort on both of our parts.  I will need to again dress so often that I become more comfortable dressed in women's clothes than my male clothes.  Mistress will have to make sure I am aroused and teased out of my mind so that my libido overrides my fear of being dressed in public.  A strict Mistress that uses me for her pleasure while ensuring I don't drip even one drop of cum.  A battle of wills to make me cross this boundary I have in my mind.

Regardless of when my next orgasm is, my goal is to make sure Mistress is fully satisfied.  I would like to be inside her more often so that I can fuck her for as long and hard as she wants without the threat of me cumming to soon.  The lack of stimulation I now get makes me too sensitive to pleasure her properly.  If that doesn't work, I can wear a sheath or condoms to reduce my sensitivity.  The plus side to that is she can monitor if I have any unauthorized spillage.


 

       

      

2 comments:

  1. WOW.I like how you think,but man are you going to be frustrated.I know,
    THAT'S A GOOD THING......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely going to be one of those 'be careful of what you wish for' moments. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete