Sunday, November 19, 2017

Spiraling Fast

I am amazed at how being locked in chastity can affect me so quickly and thoroughly.  Juts a few days ago I was super stressed and somewhat depressed about my professional life.  Sex, D/s, FemDom, Female Led Relationship, etc. have not been on my radar for a couple weeks.  I have felt almost asexual.

Add the helplessness of a chastity device and I am back with a vengeance.  I cannot shut off my mind.  I have replaced almost all of the negativity of the past few weeks with very sexual, submissive and libido enhancing thoughts and fantasies.  Every time I wake up in the middle of the night, I am thinking of some sort of debaucherous activity instead of worrying about work.

My first instinct is to write a big long list of all the things I am thinking, but I am not going to do that. I have a Tumblr page that I have made a bunch of posts to that really speak to me and keeps me from being a pushy bottom on this post.

That being said, I will post one picture as that seems to get me more page views.

 
 

   

   

1 comment: