Saturday, November 18, 2017

Life in the way

It's been over a month since I last posted.  Life (and stress) have been way too prominent in my life lately.  I have barely had any erotic thoughts and really have put my libido on the back burner.

That has changed recently.  Mistress put me back in chastity to coincide with her period.  I have had more erotic thoughts in the last 72 hours than I have had in the last 3 weeks. There is something about having a locked cock that makes me focus on my cock.

This morning I woke up terribly horny.  I know part of it is the dream I had last night.  In this dream, Mistress and I were watching TV in our living room like we normally do.  However we had a slave girl tied and kneeling on our hardwood floors.  Much like the picture below.  In my dream her legs are belted in the same way, so she must kneel without relief.  Her arms are tied behind her back (no straps) and she is wearing a ring gag.  We make her kneel for an hour while we watch TV and she drools all over her body while we ignore her.


I don't have dreams I remember very often and I certainly don't have sexual dreams very much.  I don't know if the dream means anything, but I am jealous of the girl in my dream.  I love the humiliating idea of being tied naked and being forced to drool on myself while Mistress ignores me.

When I woke up this morning I put in some warm and casual feminine clothes.  I wish I had the guts to fully dress today, but it's been some time and I just couldn't do it.

Lastly, Mistress and I went to a party last night and we stayed out way later than normal.  I am nursing a hangover which makes me go to my "happy place" which means my nastiest fantasies are running through my head like crazy. It's a darn good thing I am locked up or I would be edging myself.  I read this story this morning and it made my cock throb so hard in my cock cage.  


Not all of it turns me on, but being forced to do some things I would rather not do, turns me on.

So here I sit, all worked up, with my mind running a hundred miles an hour while I am locked up.  It's good to feel this way again.





No comments:

Post a Comment