Monday, July 17, 2017

Today's Mood - Dildo Gag

This morning as I was trying to wake up, I was fantasizing about how well Mistress has been using me lately.  A combination of my cock, fingers and mouth working on Mistress's pussy with the sole intent to giving her as many orgasms as possible.  Unfortunately my cock is now so sensitive after a month of being denied that I have to be very careful about not going to far.  I have to use my fingers more and more.

My morning fantasy started to formulate like this.  Mistress has be tied down to the bed.  I have the inflatable dildo gag strapped tightly to my face.  Mistress mounts my face so that she is facing my cock.  As she commands me to fuck her with my face she relentlessly smacks my sensitive balls.  Several times Mistress would sit all of her weight on the dildo attempting to smother me.  My nose buried in her ass, me gasping for air.  My muffled screams vibrating the dildo causing Mistress to cum harder and harder.  Me being edged while Mistress has multiple squirting orgasms.  I get a buzz just thinking about it.


A nice video clip







A non bondage way to use me.



 This last image and caption is particularly hot. Thinking about being fully feminized  and chasitzed and doing this to Mistress make my head spin.




3 comments:

  1. I do so love the look and the feel of a dildo gag. It is so intimate, and yet so restrictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love this.
    I also find that the longer I am denied and therefore unable to properly fuck my Mistress without coming my little sissy clit becomes more irrelevant and useless as my fingers and tongue take care of things. I love being teased, denied and then having to endure pain and suffering like your ball smacking while She cums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being so close yet so far from what your cock wants it such a turn on.

    ReplyDelete